About the Young Talents Incubator
Our motto: "No talent left behind"
The Young Talent Incubator is a unique concept put together for the needs of the FNUSA-ICRC project.
The Young Talent Incubator is designed to provide a top-level education, the highest-quality research opportunities, and other support with the goal of ensuring the most effective professional growth of young scientists. The experiences gained at the incubator will provide the graduates with competitiveness on a global scale. The design of the Young Talent Incubator includes graduate and postgraduate international scientific and clinical educational programs directed by highly regarded foreign mentors.
The Young Talent Incubator includes:
- Short-term study visits to Mayo Clinic (duration 1 - 3 months)
- Long-term study visits to Mayo Clinic (duration 1 - 3 years)
- Master of Science educational program in clinical research at Mayo Clinic
- M.D. / Ph.D. international educational sandwich course
- Residency and fellowship programs at Mayo Clinic
- Special lecture packages, clinical and scientific seminars
Should you need more information, please contact us at our central contact point.
From mid-May FNUSA-ICRC will be led by Slovenian neurologist Gorazd Stokin More
Invitation: Mendel Lecture "Genome stability and the control of recombination" More