The international character of FNUSA-ICRC is a natural component of FNUSA-ICRC daily activities as almost one fourth of our employees is from abroad. Multidisciplinary approach with international scope is an essential driver of innovation. This approach is principal key to success especially in health care. Within FNUSA-ICRC there are since January 2018 operating 29 multidisciplinary and international teams and core facilities combined of research from both the Czech Republic and abroad which guarantees very innovative and creative ambience. Only a multidisciplinary team can address complex clinical needs. FNUSA-ICRC is seeking new opportunities for collaborations with globally recognized institutions.
The internationalization and global promotion of FNUSA-ICRC is also actively supported by the Czech Diplomatic Service and by the interaction of FNUSA-ICRC with the Czech Embassies across the world. Thanks to that various kinds of events to raise the awareness of diseases that represent a serious threat for the global society have recently been organized in the USA (Washington, D.C., Chicago, and San Diego).
Beyond our current partnerships with Mayo Clinic and other institutions from all around the world who help us to deliver the best possible results, we are also negotiating new forms of collaborations with institutions from Canada and Japan.
FNUSA-ICRC Collaboration Agreements
USA | CANADA
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
- Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- University of Calgary, Canada
- University of California, San Diego, USA
- University of South Florida, Tampa, USA
- Yale University, New Haven, USA
- Karolinska Institutet, Solna, Sweden
- Lund University Clinical Research Center, Lund, Sweden
- Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland
- Medical University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland
- University of Catania, Catania, Italy
- University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdon
- University of Trieste, Italy