St. Anne´s University Hospital Brno - International Clinical Research Center is a new-generation, science and research medical center (FNUSA-ICRC) with more than 400 employees, who seek, on a daily basis, to contribute to the improvement of health care while enhancing the quality of human life.
Equal opportunity employer
It is people who are the key factor of our success. We appreciate the contribution of every individual, respecting them, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
FNUSA-ICRC is committed to equal employment opportunity as a sound business practice. Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected by law.
At FNUSA-ICRC, we offer and warrant, on a long-term basis:
- Respect for the principles of equal treatment and non-discrimination in recruitment
- Equal opportunities in any position and in any field (professional development, career growth, reconciliation of private and professional life, etc.)
- Equal remuneration and equal opportunities in career growth
- Potential of both personal and professional development
- Part-time jobs
- Work from home or teleworking
- Sharing assignments possible
- Internships at world-renowned sites
If you are not interested in any of the positions listed but you would like to work at FNUSA-ICRC,
post your CV to: jobs.icrc(at)fnusa.cz
In the body of the email please specify which team you would like to work for, how you can contribute to our research and what position might interest you in general.