We believe that the plurality of cultures at the International Clinical Research Center in the St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno (FNUSA-ICRC) helps to create an intellectually stimulating research environment while contributing to a higher quality of science, research and life in society at large.
FNUSA-ICRC offers potential to foreign workers in the form of:
- Many branches of basic, translational and clinical research
- A unique research-university hospital linkage that allows clinical findings to be tested and translated into basic research and basic research into clinical practice
- International environment with 23 % of foreign employees
- Top researchers in 23 SCIENTIFIC TEAMS and 7 CORE FACILITIES
- Collaborations with universities,
FNUSA-ICRC also offers foreign employees a relocation support through the services of an experienced HR Specialist for foreign employees. For more information, please see the bar on the right or fill the contact form.