TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER – BUSINESS AND ACADEMIC RELATIONS (BAR)
FNUSA-ICRC is dedicated to fast and efficient transfer of modern biomedical technologies and knowledge to and from practice. For this purpose, FNUSA-ICRC has established a specialised Technology Transfer within the BAR department.
The pace of the world we live in is becoming even faster. Today´s modern science includes not only research as such, but also the need to put research results into practice and commercialise them. Cooperation between researchers and technology transfer specialists is therefore becoming even deeper. We work with FNUSA-ICRC researchers and our academic and industrial partners to share latest knowledge and discoveries, and to put research results into practice.
Find out more about the services the Technology Transfer offers to FNUSA-ICRC researchers and how we collaborate with industry and the education sector.
To our researchers from collaborating research institutions we offer a wide range of services of our Technology Transfer:
- Training in IP Protection and Technology Transfer
- Protection of Intellectual Property
- Help with Commercialisation of Research Results
- Facilitation of Contract Research
- Facilitation of Research Collaborations
- Match-making for Joint Grants with Industry
- Exchange of Know-How with Corporate Sector
- Technology Scouting
- Proof-of-Concept Grants
- Applications for Innovation Vouchers