INTERVENTIONAL CARDIAC ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
We return the right heart beat
MUDr. Zdeněk Stárek
Phone: +420 543 182 187
Cardiac Electrophysiology, Catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias, Pulse electric field electroporation, Application catheter testing in animal models, Epicardial approaches, Regeneration therapy utilizing stem cells, Machine learning in ECG recognition.
- We specialize in clinical and preclinical research in the field of interventional cardiology with a focus on effective and safe catheterization treatment of arrhythmias.
- In cooperation with commercial and academic partners, we are dedicated to the development of new technologies for catheterization ablation of cardiac arrhythmias. We help advance knowledge in the field of 3D imaging of cardiac structures, modalities for cardiac electrophysiology, and regeneration strategies using stem cells.
- We have our own development team, which provides support in data analysis, automatic processing of biological signals, and the use of machine learning models in cardiology.
- Our long-term achievements include patented technology for ablation by the pulsed electric field (Patent No. 308415) and together with clinical verification of catheters for this technology, on which we cooperate with the Brno University of Technology.
- With researchers from Mayo Clinic, USA, our team was involved in the development of catheters for epicardial stimulation, defibrillation, and ablation of cardiac tissue in chronic experiments (Patent No. 11020589).
- Development of new ablation tools – catheters and generators of ablation energy and their testing in an animal model.
- Clinical studies of ablation strategies for cardiac arrhythmias and procedures to increase their safety.
- STEREOTAXIS EPOCH™ – catheter magnetic navigation system – clinical research
- EnSite Precision, EnSite X, and Carto 3 – 3D electroanatomical mapping system
- Catheterization ablation systems – RFA radiofrequency ablation, PEF pulse-field ablation, cryoablation, laser ablation.
- Implantation hall with complete equipment.
- Fully equipped electrophysiological hall with new technologies.