doc. MUDr. Vladimír Kincl, Ph.D.
Phone: +420 543 182 409
Nuclear cardiology, Cardiac CT, Non-invasive cardiology.
- Myocardial perfusion and coronary artery disease
- Cardiac innervation
- Cardiac involvement in extracardiac diseases
- Development of new imaging protocols using lower administered activity of radiopharmaceuticals
- Cardiac innervation studies in patients with arrhythmias
- Late cardiac impairment in patients treated for cancer in childhood
- Cardiac impairment in Duchenne dystrophy carriers
- Heart function in patients with Parkinson´s disease
- Cardiac imaging data for machine learning
- GE Discovery NM 530c – cardiac SPECT scanner with cadmium-zinc-telluride detectors
- Philips iCT – CT scanner at Department of Imaging Methods