doc. MUDr. Roman Panovský, Ph.D.
Phone: +420 543 182 409
Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Heart Imaging.
- development of new protocols of heart imaging
- identifying novel imaging biomarkers for the prediction of early myocardial dysfunction
- To test a novel CMR protocol to improve early detection of myocardial injury in Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy patients.
- To prove that CMR can detect higher prevalence and earlier stages of cardiac involvement in patients with sarcoidosis in comparison with commonly used methods.
- To find novel CMR and laboratory markers for the diagnosis of cardiotoxicity in oncological group of patients after cardiotoxic chemotherapy.
- MR 1,5T Philips Ingenia
- MR 3,0T GE DISCOVERY MR 750
- Intellispace Discovery Portal
- Tomtec Arena
- SW Circle cvi42, v. 5.13