https://www.fnusa-icrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/logo-cmyk-hor-oz-16630U.jpg 0 0 Jiří Erlebach https://www.fnusa-icrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/logo-cmyk-hor-oz-16630U.jpg Jiří Erlebach2021-11-24 14:04:072021-11-24 14:04:07The ICRC Academy now also offers internships in our administrative teams
The ICRC Academy now also offers internships in our administrative teams
The administrative teams support the International Clinical Research Centre at St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno so that its scientists can concentrate fully on their research.
- The Administration Office handles events and day-to-day administration
- Business and Academic Relations coordinates cooperation with other institutions in the Czech Republic and abroad and is dedicated to the commercialization of research results
- Finance deals with the funding of research teams and prepares budgets
- Human Resources handles human resources including recruitment, remuneration, etc.
- Legal Office creates contracts and controls the legal implications of research
- PR and Marketing promotes research results and creates the identity of the Centre
It is these teams that are looking for interns to join their ranks. They can offer, for example, the opportunity to learn about the fascinating environment of clinical research and experience in (project) management in science and healthcare, European and national grants.