International Clinical Research Center (FNUSA-ICRC)
The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne's University Hospital Brno (FNUSA-ICRC) is a new generation science and research center focusing on finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. These are among the most widespread diseases in modern society.
Aktuality - ENG
St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno successfully received accreditation20. 10. 2016
St Anne´s University Hospital, which is FNUSA-ICRC part of, passed the external evaluation of health services on October 18 – 19, 2016, and demonstrated that it provides quality and safe health care (according to the Decree No....
Joint Meeting of FNUSA-ICRC Boards evaluate work of center14. 10. 2016
In this week, there was a joint meeting of the Supervisory Board and the International Scientific Advisory Board taking place in the premises of the FNUSA-ICRC. The aim of this event was to evaluate the research and...
Career oportunity: We are looking for candidates13. 10. 2016
Currently, we are looking for new colleagues to St. Anne's University Hospital Brno - International Clinical Research Center. In case of Your interest see more in web section Careers
FNUSA-ICRC Hosted the Ambassador of the Republic of Korea14. 09. 2016
Ambassador of the Republic of Korea in the Czech Republic, His Excellency Moon Hayong expressed his great interest in supporting the Czech-Korean cooperation after visiting the International Clinical Research Center at the St....
A New Publication by FNUSA-ICRC Maps the Journeys to Health31. 08. 2016
Lifestyle and its link to cardiovascular diseases is the main topic of The Journeys to Health, a new publication published by the FNUSA-ICRC. In the publication, its authors, MUDr. Šárka Kunzová from the FNUSA-ICRC’s 2030 Brno...
The FNUSA-ICRC project HumanBridge was given the green light for another period26. 08. 2016
Project for integration of the FNUSA ICRC into the European Research Area “Human Bridge for Strengthening Integration of ICRC into European Research Area (ICRC-ERA-HumanBridge)" will last longer. Until the end of the year.
FNUSA-ICRC Scientists Created Internet Portal for Predicting the Effect of Mutations in the Genes on Disease Emergence10. 08. 2016
99.9 percent of human genes are identical. The remaining 0.1 percent is responsible they also predispose the health conditions of each individual. A team of scientists from the FNUSA-ICRC, MU and VUT created a web portal which...